ABC: Color with me
These worksheets are great for teaching letter sounds or for review of letter sounds.
* You can use them to introduce new letter sounds by discussing the pictures on the page.
* Review letter sounds by adding these to your Literacy tubs.
* Each page includes a few "red herrings" - pictures that do not belong to the letter sound.
* Have your students practice path of motion by following the dots and arrows on both the large letter and the smaller letters at the top of the page.
* Each page has a pattern at the bottom for extension purposes.
* 2 different formations of the letter t are include (straight and with a curved base)
*** Duplicate pages are provided with UK/Canadian/Aussie spelling of the word 'colour' ***