There are 8 games included in this packet that could either be played as a whole group or used with an intervention group. The graphics are eye-catching and children will LOVE interacting with each other while playing these games! Not only will they reinforce letters and sounds, but will help remind kids to be good sports when playing!
Games included are:
1. Hungry Shark (letter discrimination)
2. Hot Potato (sound ID)
3. Ice Cream Bar (letter ID)
4. The Gummy Bear Game (sound ID)
5. Sort the Garbage (font sort)
6. Skeeter Swat (letter ID/letter sounds)
7. ABC Cadence (letter sounds)
8. Packing for A Picnic (letter ID/letter sounds)
If you saw my ABC Come Learn with Me presentation at the SDE I teach K conference in Las Vegas, these are some of the games that I showed. Please contact me if you have any questions!