This is one of my favorite things to do with my class every year! It is a great way to spend those last few weeks of school when things are getting hectic and the kids are getting antsy. Each day for the last 26 days of school has a different activity that corresponds with a letter of the alphabet starting with the letter A and ending with Z on the last day of school.
- Editable letter to parents explaining the countdown
- Editable calendar of activities to send home
- Editable list explaining each daily activity
- List of alternative activities for each letter
- Letter of the Day PowerPoint to display each morning
- Easy print, cut, staple journal for the students to write about each day and draw a picture of themselves.
I would love to hear suggestions for alternate days that you use! I hope your class enjoys this as much as mine does!
*You will need to download the font KG Miss Kindergarten for the editable calendar and letter. This can be found for free in Kimberly Geswein's TpT store