These 26 ABC handwriting activity sheets make it fun for kids to practice letter names, formations, and sounds!
Perfect for word work or a take home for Kindergarten and Preschool.
On each page, kids:
* Rainbow write them with six colors of crayons (red, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple).
* Write upper and lower case letters with highlighters.
* Color a word that starts with the sound.
* Find the upper and lower case letters in different fonts.
* Write them in boxes.
* And trace them on a line.
Just print and play!
You might also like:
ABC Q-Tip Flash Cards
Alphabet Playdough Mats
Alphabet Dot Pages
Alphabet Letter Formation Roads
Want a FREE sample
of this packet? Sign up here
to have the sample sent to your inbox!