Each A-Z Handwriting Card contains a dotted form of the upper case and the lower case of the letter allowing your child to trace around and write the letters.
• Each card contains the dotted upper case and lower case letter of the alphabet as well as a picture that starts with that letter. You can ask your child what the letter is and what sound does it make.
• Use as a tracing exercise where children can practise their fine motor skills. You can ask your child which letter they are tracing and what sound does it make.
• Let your child trace over the letters and then sequence the letters from A – Z.
• Talk to your child about the letters. They may trace the letter, talk about words that start with that letter.
• For children who have difficulties with writing, the tracing of the letters is great practise for forming the letters correctly. You can get your child to practise over and over.