This 27 page activity bundle covers health and safety topics according to each letter of the alphabet. The activity book targets grades K-1. It presents an integrated approach to learning, incorporating math, English language arts, social studies and science concepts taught through the lens of health and safety. The activities focus on critical and creative thinking skills. Topics covered include: nutrition, physical activity, healthy habits, pet safety, bicycle safety, pedestrian safety, stranger safety and more!
These activities are a quick, easy and informative way to introduce health and safety topics such as nutrition, physical activity, germs, pets safety, bullying prevention, pedestrian safety, passenger safety, and stranger safety.
Ways to Use:
1. As a bell ringer each day.
2. As a closing activity to the school day.
3. To supplement your health curriculum.
4. To help reinforce letters of the alphabet.
5. To supplement language arts, math, social studies and curriculum.
6. As a tool for teaching health and safety concepts as the need arises -- fighting on the playground, someone hurt on the playground, walking home from school, etc.
Find over 180 learning activities at the KidZ Learning Connection