Use this fun activity to help your ESL/ EL/ ELL/ ESOL/ EFL /EAL newcomers students with their letters. Created for kindergartners, but great for any newcomer EL elementary student.
- All activity materials (circles, caterpillar heads, ABC flashcards)
- Lesson Plans
- Example final image for student reference
- I can say the letters of the alphabet or I can say the sounds of the alphabet.
- I can put letters in alphabetical order.
Leaving feedback gives you TPT credits to use for future purchases! Thanks in advance!
Please make sure you are able to open this file type before purchasing.
- These products were created by ©ELL Breaking Barriers and are copyright protected.
- Download for individual/classroom use only. Please purchase additional licenses to share with collogues.
- Do not share or copy downloads. Products are not to be used for commercial use and by downloading the copyrights remain with ELL Breaking Barriers.
- This download contains copyrighted graphics. You may not sell, redistribute, recreate, or use in your own commercial creations.
- Pictures of my product are allowed, with credit included & a link to my store.
****Resources you might like****
ESL Progress Monitoring, LISTENING, SPEAKING, WRITING K-5
Engaging Games and Activities
Teaching Character Traits
ELL Breaking Barriers