This lesson focuses on learning and refining the pincer grip. Paper tearing and cutting will help develop fine motor skills and strengthen hand and finger muscles. The letter to spider tracing offers early writing practice by drawing straight lines. The letter tree activity introduces letters and the alphabet and allows pincer grip practice while coloring.
April Dollar Deal! Save 50% on this Mini-Lesson during the month of April!
Want to know what our lessons are all about?
Check out ABC & Me, it's 1 complete lesson for classroom and homeschool teachers! This lesson offers multiple activities that can be explored in a day or customized to integrate into a week's curriculum!
Have fun and explore the alphabet with this mini lesson!
14 pages of creative activities combining math, language, art, science, and fine motor skills.
The lesson includes a book and song recommendation as well as a topic for open discussion.
This ready to use lesson includes all the coloring pages and templates as well as a list of art materials required.
Teaching Materials Include:
• 1 complete themed lesson exploring and learning about the Alphabet
• 5 printable templates of coloring pages and crafts
• Develop fine motor skills with coloring, cutting, and tracing
• Learn early writing concepts and skills by practicing pincer grip, letter to spider tracing
• Art and craft ideas include: Letter tree craft, Paper tearing activity, I love ABCs headband
Create, Explore, Discuss!