This file folder focuses on ABC order to the 3rd letter. The objective of this game is to alphabetize the owls that are the same color. Place the owls on the branches in the 1, 2, and 3 order.
All file folder sets contain a cover page image, a how to play cut out, a title cut out, the game inserts and the game pieces. I have included a picture of the finished product as an example.
To make this file folder you will need:
- One letter size file folder
- One ziploc bag
- Black sharpie
- Laminate paper & laminator
- Velcro dots
1. Cut out the Title and paste onto file folder tab. Cut out How to Play and Cover image(s) and paste onto front of the file folder.
2. The branches should be cut out and pasted onto the insides of the file folder. Cut out the owls and place them into a Ziploc bag and label with marker for storage.
3. Get file folder and owl pictures laminated and cut everything out.
4. Cut Velcro dots in half and place rough side on the branches inside of file folder. Use the soft side for the owl pictures. Store your owl game pieces back in the Ziploc bag. *Optional: Velcro Ziploc bag onto file folder for safe keeping.*