You will LOVE this product to use for literacy centers! Students choose a task card and write the words in ABC order to the first or second letter. Some cards have 3 or 4 or 5 words to alphabetize.
This is intended for first grade, but could be used at the end of the year for high level kindergarteners or the beginning of the year for second graders.
43 pages including:
6 sets of 40 task cards = 240 task cards
and 6 Recording Sheets
This ABC Order activity is great for centers.
On an 8.5x11 manila envelope, glue the cover sheet.
Store handouts and cards inside.
Labels provided to tape on sandwich size ziploc bags.
Store cards in the baggie.
Answer Keys are provided.
1. Choose a recording sheet to match the color of task cards.
2. Students pick one card at a time.
3. Fill in the recording sheet with the card number and the words in ABC order.
4. After finishing one card, pick another card.
5. Continue until the recording sheet is completed.