Also included in
- 4 sets of 16 Sight Word Play Dough Mats (Pink, Purple, Yellow, and Green for learning progression) by Nellie EdgeEach mat has: Handwriting Guides Fingerspelling Playdough mats provide highly-motivating, multisensory word work that differentiate learning. Students practice: fingerspelling handwrit$12.00$16.00Save $4.00
ABC Play Dough Mats with Fingerspelling and Handwriting Guides
Big FREEBIE includes:
• ABC Play Dough Mats with
- handwriting paths of motion
- ABC Key Phonics Symbols
• ABC Phonics Family Reference Chart
• Independence Chart
• Editable Parent Letters
• Play Dough Recipe (including microwave directions)
• Play Dough Literacy Center Tips
Use this FREE PreK-1 resource with fingerspelling and handwriting guides to reinforce letter/sound recognition and provide handwriting practice with play dough.
Children are motivated to:
- observe closely
- self-correct their fingerspelling
- demonstrate handwriting paths of motion
- practice in pairs
- help their friends
"I love the fingerspelling right on these mats so my little students can continue practicing in a playful way. Thanks for sharing your creative ideas!" Barb C.
Playdough is a staple item in many preschools, kindergartens and home kitchens. It is easy to make and—properly stored—keeps for months. Play dough develops small finger muscles for writing and provides a rich social context for language and concept development. Use abc fingerspelling mats for word work.
"Super excited to teach my students to sign the alphabet and words this year! Thank you for the resource!!!" Sharareh W.
For more play dough mats that teach letters, handwriting, and fingerspelling, check out:
BUNDLE and SAVE with all 4 high-frequency heart word sets:
“I love this hands-on way to make heart words!! My kids love play doh!” Baylie B.
Click HERE to follow our store and to be notified of new Nellie Edge Kindergarten (PreK-1) products. All new items are listed at 50% off for the first 48 hours after posting! Leave feedback and earn TpT credits.
See resources used in real kindergarten classrooms on
SMILES for joyful teaching and learning,