There are three sets of mats to use with your students.
1. 11X8.5 sheet of each letter (lower and upper case).
- Print these black and white sheets for color sheets
- Letter of the week poster
- Laminate for playdough work in a math center
- Use as a snack mat for students to fill the letters with goldfish
- Use as a sensory mat for students to fill with beans or other objects
- Use cotton swabs for students to dab paint the letters
2. 11X8.5 sheet of each letter (lower and upper case, identifying picture and word
- Print these black and white sheet for color sheets
3. 11X8.5 sheet with two sets of letters and a colorful border
- Use as listed above but with a smaller sheet
Graphics by www.mycutegraphics.com
Graphics by www.clkr.com
Color Borders by https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Summer-Pittman
Copyright © 2017 Sweetie’s Surprise Party
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission to copy for classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to classroom use only.