Thank you for you interest in this ABC Practice Pages!
These pages are a wonderful and educational way to help your students with all the letters A-Z!!
There is no prep involved! Just PRINT and GO!
Each page works on several strategies:
1. Identifying and printing uppercase and lowercase letters
2. Practicing beginning and medial sounds
3. Identifying beginning sounds
4. Isolating and pronouncing the beginning and medial vowel or sounds in CVC words,
4. Practice handwriting and printing skills
5. Drawing pictures
This ABC Handwriting Book can be used in several ways:
1. Use a page a day as morning work.
2. Create a journal and use it during small group instruction.
3. Use the pages/journal during the DAILY 5 for Word Work.
4. Use the pages/journal as a literacy center.
5. Use it as ABC review in the beginning of the school year.