This fantastic booklet is excellent for students to work on in the class or to complete at home. It is compatible with the Handwriting Without Tears program with the boxes for the upper case letters and the double lines for lower case letters.
What it includes:
- all 26 upper and lower case letters with proper step by step outlines with arrows for proper flow for each letter.
- space for students to practice printing the letter. Boxes for upper case practice and double lines for lower case lines.
- indicators where students are to start each letter
- proper sounds for each letter with an example for parents to easily follow and ensure they are reinforcing the correct sounds
- a place for students to draw something that starts with the given letter
- an activity where students need to find the given upper case and lower case letters mixed up with other random letters
- place for students to trace the letter using three different colors which reinforces the proper letter formation.