Are you looking for a way to efficiently run a Behavior RTI meeting? Are your BRTI meetings running long because of so much discussion? I was having this problem and needed a way to discuss and document a student’s progress without needing to take more than one planning period to do it! Over the years I have created this ABC…123 BRTI Meeting Documentation Form to quickly evaluate a student’s progress. You may use/edit this form to document vital information covered during a Student Behavior RTI meeting and additional follow-up meetings. Make copies and type right on the form for each student.
With your purchase, you will receive a Microsoft Word file with the ABC…123 BRTI meeting documentation form. You will also receive a link to copy the file right to your Google Drive if you use Google.
* Organize and streamline the BRTI meeting process.
* Collect all of the information you need in one handy place.
* Never forget a question to ask. The form guides you through what information is needed to help develop goals to guide a student to success.
* Sticks to the facts and keeps the discussion on point
* No need to have multiple meeting forms, follow-up meeting documentation can be easily added to this form.
The following information can be documented on the ABC…123 BRTI Meeting Documentation form:
1. Pre-meeting Data Collection such as baseline data, reinforcement survey results, office referrals, attendance, grades, academic RTI services, etc.
2. Antecedents such as internal/external factors
3. Behaviors and what the student gains. What are the desirable replacement behaviors?
4. Consequences that follow the behavior
5. Goal(s) to support the student
6. Support for the student to be successful reaching the goal(s)
7. Measuring progress
8. Behavior Tier Recommendation
9. Follow-Up discussion, progress, goals, tier level
After you've downloaded your form, you have the option to edit it any way you'd like. Once you're finished, simply place your “Master Copy” in a folder you can easily find and make a copy whenever you have a student who will need a BRTI meeting.
Brought to you by Creative Counseling Resources