Learn the A to Z’s of Natural Disasters—From Avalanches and Aftershocks to Zeus’s angry lightning bolts!!! These ABC Research Reportsmake it easy to cover a broad range of information in a short period of time. After researching a topic related to Natural Disasters, students will use the art and writing banners to illustrate and write about what they learned. The display of ABC Bannersmakes a colorful bulletin board filled with fun facts about our dangerous planet!
You’ll get TWO banners for each letter of the alphabet that focus on different topics related to Natural Disasters, such as—A is for Avalanche or Aftershock; B is for Blizzard or Back Burn; C is for Crater or Category 5. You can assign the topic or let students choose which they’d prefer. There is only one banner for Z (Zeus), because…well…Z!
You’ll also get blank art and writing banners for a more challenging cooperative-learning project. As a culminating activity, ask the class to brainstorm a list of words, people, and topics related to Natural Disasters. Write the list on the board as students call out ideas. This allows the class to reflect on everything they’ve learned. (An alphabetical list of topics related to Natural Disasters is provided for your reference.) Assign a letter to each student, and then give students the blank banners for them to create their ABC reports.
Click here to follow GravoisFare and be notified when new products are released.
The ABCs of Natural Disasters
• Step-by-step instructions on how to create the ABC Banners
• Photographs of each step make the directions extra-easy to follow.
• An alphabetical list of topics related to Natural Disasters for your reference
• An art banner and a writing banner for each letter of the alphabet
• Each letter has TWO different Natural Disasters-related topics to choose from (except Z, which has one):
—A: Avalanche or Aftershock
—B: Blizzard or Back Burn
—C: Crater or Category 5
—D: Drought or Dust Storm
—E: Earthquake or Evacuation
—F: Flood or Fault, etc.
• Blank art and writing banners for a more open-ended activity
• Blank writing banners for longer reports
(that require more than one writing page)
• Bulletin Board Title to print, cut, and display
Check out these great projects from GravoisFare that focus on
NATURAL DISASTERS and PLATE TECTONICS
NATURAL DISASTERS MINI-POSTER SERIES:
ALTERNATE MINI-POSTERS FOR COUNTRIES OUTSIDE OF U.S.
BUY THE BUNDLE OF ALL 13 MINI-POSTERS
Don’t forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward TPT purchases.
Follow the GravoisFare store to be notified when new products are added; more hands-on projects are added regularly.
*** GravoisFare is Everywhere! ***