PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Down and dirty, easy peasy! These ABC Research Reports make it easy to cover a broad range of information in a short period of time. After researching a topic related to the American Revolution, students will use the Art and Writing Banners to illustrate and write about what they learned. The ABC Banners make a colorful bulletin board filled with facts and history.
You’ll get TWO banners for each letter of the alphabet that focus on different topics related to the Revolutionary War, such as—A is for Alexander Hamilton or Articles of Confederation; B is for Boston Tea Party or Bunker Hill; C is for Colonies or Common Sense. You can assign the topic or let students choose.
You’ll also get blank art and writing banners for a more challenging cooperative-learning culminating activity. Ask the class to brainstorm a list of words, people, and topics related to the Revolutionary War. Write the list on the board as students call out ideas. This allows the class to reflect on everything they’ve learned. (An alphabetical list of topics related to the American Revolution is provided for your reference.) Assign a letter to each student, and then give students the blank banners for them to create their ABC reports.
Click here to follow GravoisFare and be notified when new products are released.
• Step-by-step instructions on how to create the ABC Banners
• Photographs of each step make the directions extra-easy to follow.
• An alphabetical list of topics related to the Revolutionary War for your reference
• An art banner and a writing banner for each letter of the alphabet
• Each letter has TWO different Revolutionary War-related topics to choose from:
—A: Alexander Hamilton or Articles of Confederation
—B: Boston Tea Party or Bunker Hill
—C: Colonies or Common Sense
—D: Declaration of Independence or Daughters of Liberty
—E: England or Ethan Allen
—F: Founding Fathers or Franklin, etc.
• Blank art and writing banners for a more open-ended activity
• Blank writing banners for longer reports (that require more than one writing page)
• Bulletin Board Title to print and cut out
Check out these great projects from GravoisFare that focus on:
BUY THE AMERICAN REVOLUTION BIG GALOOTS BUNDLE AND SAVE 15%
BUY THE BUNDLE AND SAVE 50% (That’s only $1.63 per project!)
BUY THE IQubes EXPLORERS BUNDLE AND SAVE 15%
BUY THE BIG GALOOTS EXPLORERS BUNDLE AND SAVE 15%
Don’t forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward TPT purchases.
Follow the GravoisFare store to be notified when new products are added; more hands-on projects are added regularly.
*** GravoisFare is Everywhere! ***