This product features 28 pages of activities to practice and assess filling in the missing word in a sentence. Several different formats are included.
1. Sentence strips with two word choices with pictures
2. Sentence strips with two word choices without pictures
3. Sentence strips with three word choices with pictures
4. Sentence strips with three word choices without pictures
5. Sentence strips with cut and paste (or velcro) words to fill in the blank
This product is aligned to objective Q14 of the ABLLS-R assessment and curriculum and it is appropriate for all beginning readers.
Keywords: reading, ABLLS-R, beginning reading, decoding, special education, autism, language development, The Deane's List