This bundle includes everything that you need for the reading tasks listed in the ABLLS-R, except for Q15, 16, 17.
- ABLLS-R Reading Materials (PDF)
- Future Q10 Target Template (Word)
- Data Entry and Graphs for Domain (Excel)
ABLLS-R Reading Materials:
- Printable lowercase letter cards (4in x 4in)
- Printable uppercase letter cards (4in x 4 in)
- Q5 Materials - 24 word cards with matching pictures
- Q6 Materials - 10 word card sets with varying fonts
- Q9 Materials - 10 word cards with missing letters, answer key and identical lowercase letters for fill in blanks or for matching in Q8.
- Q10 Materials - 50 age appropriate word cards (pronouns, colors, numbers, verbs, and common nouns included)
Future Q10 Target Template:
- Simple word file containing the same template used for the other word cards from Q10.
Data Entry and Graphs for Domain:
- Includes a Domain Tracking page, in which all of the Q tasks from ABLLS-R are in one easy to read space. Beside each skill section is a space for an open and close date.
- Includes a Cumulative page, in which the interventionist can enter Friday Dates and the number of targets acquired that week. Excel will then graph your data automatically for up to 100 sessions.
- Includes Probe Data pages for every single task in the reading section of the ABLLS-R. These probe data pages can contain up to 60 targets each and can be used to track linear progress. They are neat and easily printed on single pages.