Here is a great product for improving Year 6 students' spelling and vocabulary skills. There are 14 worksheets in which meticulously selected words in line with ACARA requirements (Australian Curriculum) are included for spelling practice and vocabulary learning. The last worksheet gives scope for creative writing using the words that students have learnt.
This resource can be used in many different ways:
1. As a term-long workbook, when printed and made into a booklet
2. As a weekly classwork/homework exercise
3. As a ready-to-go relief lesson
4. As a ready resource for gifted and talented students in Year 5.
5. As a revision exercise for Year 7 students.
In whichever way it is used, students would benefit from this resource, that is for sure!!!
It is definitely worth-buying, just print and go!!!!
Check out more quality, ready-to-use resources:
More from Re-sources Galore
Follow me on:
CLICK on the green FOLLOW ME button and be the first to know when new resources become available!
Thank you for visiting my store!
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Go to your My Purchases page. Beside each purchase you'll see a “Provide Feedback” button.
• Click it and you will go to a page where you can give a rating and leave a comment for the product.
Copyright © Resources Galore. All rights reserved by the author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.