This group of documents offers:
1. An explanation of ACE Writing strategies that can be made into a poster to hang in the classroom,
2. A deconstructed writing practice graphic organizer
3. A list of citations starters handout for students
4. The same list ready to enlarge to 270 size font (landscape) to post in the classroom.
5. ACES Rubric to assist in grading and explaining to students what needs to be added to their writing to get to the next level.
There are many writing strategies available, but this strategy is very straightforward and can be used in literary and nonfiction writing.