Lesson Lady present ACT Test Taking Skills Centers! Included are ten stations you can use in your classroom to help students become familiar with the ACT and learn basic ACT test taking tips. Vocabulary often used on ACT style questions are also emphasized.
These ten stations are perfect for students just learning the basics of the ACT test and practicing basic skills they will need on the test. The following stations are included:
1. A true or false ACT fact sheet with answer key
2. An ACT grammar sheet to practice proper grammar usage with key
3. An ACT vocabulary word search with clues instead of words with key
4. An ACT poster drawing station
5. An essay writing outline practice station
6. ACT vocab flashcards station
7. Test taking tips fill in the blank with key
8. A review of facts and opinions
9. A graphing review with bar graph and questions and answer key
10. A PowerPoint station for ACT test tips
These stations will help lower level students prepare to take the ACT by helping them understand test vocabulary and giving them tips they can use while taking the test. My students felt much more comfortable taking the ACT test after learning from these stations.
Please contact me if you have any questions!