Summer themed Real Life Action Photos can be used in Speech Therapy, Special Ed, ELL lessons and more. Images target grammar goals for subject pronouns and verb tense, vocabulary goals for verbs, as well as answering WH questions and inferencing. Photos are high resolution and in context.
The 20 targeted regular verbs are: climb, push/roll, crawl, kick, pick, hug, search, pour, jump, wash, walk, watch, wave, splash, push, honk, play, touch, look, decorate.
IN THIS RESOURCE:
• 20 SUMMER themed action photo cards
• 8 Photo cards that target HE
• 8 photo cards that target SHE
• 4 photo cards that target THEY
• 20 WH question cards to target WHO, WHAT+DOING, WHERE, WHY and yes/no questions
• 1 student drawing page with lines for writing, and the lead in “This summer I want to…”
PROGRESS MONITORING/DATA COLLECTION sheets
• identify actions in pictures
• label actions in pictures
• use Subject pronoun + is/are +verb+ing in sentences
• answer WH questions
Don’t forget that leaving feedback earns points for FREE TPT purchases. Feedback lets me know what products with REAL LIFE PHOTOS you like, and any future products you may need.
Please be sure to follow me so you will know when new products with real life photos are added.
Copyright © Kelly Harvill at Speaking of Images. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, therapist, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Images, clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY. See product file for clip-art credits.
Thanks so much,
Kelly Harvill@ Speaking of Images