A Lesson Presentation that presents Teaching Resources on Active and Passive Voice. This presentation presents ready to use resources that will help you to walk into the classroom with ready to teach confidence as it covers all that you need for a lesson on Active and Passive Voice.
This Presentation Includes:
1. Engaging and Creative Lesson Starter – Write under Right Heading
2. Well Formulated, Measurable, SMART Objectives and Outcomes
3. Real Life Application and Cross-Curriculum Links
4. Flipped Lesson Part - Video on Active vs Passive Voice
5. Mini-Plenary with Critical Thinking Questions – Take the Quiz
6. Space for Peer Teaching - Meaning, Tenses, and Modals
7. Collaborative Group Task – Exercise
8. Differentiated Activities for Level Learners - 4 Exercises
9. Assessment Criteria and Rubrics to state Outcome Expectations
10. Plenary to Assesses Learning Outcomes - Guess the Question
11. Home Learning for Reinforcement - 4 Exercises and Online Exercises
12. Skills to be addressed during the Lesson - Social and Cognitive
Teachers can use this presentation to give a complete knowledge and understanding of Active and Passive Voice to the learners, thereby helping them to enhance their language skills.