Kids Extra are activity filled multi-subject magazines for elementary-aged boys AND girls. They are especially effective for 8-10 year olds.
All 35 editions are ideal when implemented within the following three contexts;
c. Contract work within class
d. Early finishers
Within these settings, each magazine should be completed in one week.
Kids Extra; Volume 2, Issues 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 each contain TEN different subject/ topic areas. Namely,
1. Number Facts
2. Mathematics Concept
7. Seven Elective options
8. Differentiated Spelling Assessment
9. Fun activity page
10. Differentiated Number Facts Assessment
A final (but vital) feature includes the Star P.A.N.D.A assessment on the back pages. They track the overall quality of the student’s completion of each magazine. The 5 star ratings scheme has proven to greatly enhance student enthusiasm and motivation.
‘BOYS ALLOWED’ PRODUCT
Significantly, Kids Extra has a ‘Boys Allowed’ stamp of approval, meaning it has been tried and tested on boys (8-10 yrs)...with very positive responses.
MISCELLANEOUS FEATURES and COMMENTS
* One page is allocated for each focus.
* Although the magazines have been designed in color, they have also been purposefully created to effectively print in grayscale.
* The contents page provides space for the purchaser to add any additional activities or comments they believe will enhance the magazines.
* Feel free to delete any pages that are not relevant.
* A space has been provided for the purchaser to select how many electives they wish to undertake.
* If there are any important messages to remember for the duration of each magazine, a blank section have been provided on the cover pages labeled ‘Remember’.
THERE’S MORE IN STORE!
Throughout 2013, thirty-five issues, in total, will be released. They can be purchased in three forms;
B. Bundles of 5 magazines (7 different volumes), or
C. The complete set of 35 magazines
Thanks for checking out this product. Let me know what you think.
Kind Regards Graeme McKenzie