Kids Extra is an activity filled multi-subject magazine for elementary-aged boys AND girls. It is especially effective for 8-10 year olds.
All 35 editions are ideal when implemented within the following three contexts;
a. Homework b. Vacations c. Contract work within class
Within these settings, the magazine should be completed in one week.
Kids Extra; Volume 1, Issue 4 contains TEN different subject/ topic areas. Namely,
1. Number Facts 2. Mathematics Concept
3. Spelling 4. Punctuation
5. Grammar 6. Reading
7. Seven Elective options 8. Differentiated Spelling Assessment
9. Fun activity page 10. Differentiated Number Facts Assessment
A final (but vital) feature includes the Star P.A.N.D.A assessment on the back page. It tracks the overall quality of the student’s completion of the magazine. The 5 star ratings scheme has proven to greatly enhance student enthusiasm and motivation.
‘BOYS ALLOWED’ PRODUCT
Significantly, Kids Extra has a ‘Boys Allowed’ stamp of approval, meaning it has been tried and tested on boys (8-10 yrs)...with very positive responses.
Conveniently, all applicable answers have been provided in the Kids Extra: Answers Edition.
MISCELLANEOUS FEATURES and COMMENTS
* One page is allocated for each focus.
* Although the magazine has been designed in color, it has also been purposefully created to effectively print in grayscale.
* The contents page provides space for the purchaser to add any additional activities they believe will enhance the magazine.
* Delete any pages that are not relevant
* A space has been provided for the purchaser to select how many electives they wish to
* If there are any important messages to remember for the duration of the magazine, a blank section has been provided on the cover page labeled ‘Remember’.
THERE’S MORE IN STORE!
Throughout 2013, thirty-five issues, in total, will be released. They can be purchased in three forms;
A. Individually B. Bundles of 5 magazines (7 different volumes), or
C. The complete set of 35 magazines
Thanks for checking out this product. Let me know what you think.
Kind Regards Graeme McKenzie