Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
56.66 MB | 107 pages
Kids Extra are activity filled multi-subject magazines for elementary-aged boys AND girls. They are especially effective for 8-10 year olds.
All 35 editions are ideal when implemented within one or more of the following three contexts;
a. Homework b. Vacations c. Contract work within class
Within these settings, each magazine should be completed in one week.
Kids Extra; Volume 1, Issues 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 each contain TEN different subject/ topic areas. Namely,
1. Number Facts 2. Mathematics Concept
3. Spelling 4. Punctuation
5. Grammar 6. Reading
7. Seven Elective options 8. Differentiated Spelling Assessment
9. Fun activity page 10. Differentiated Number Facts Assessment
A final (but vital) feature includes the Star P.A.N.D.A assessment on the back pages. They track the overall quality of the student’s completion of each magazine. The 5 star ratings scheme has proven to greatly enhance student enthusiasm and motivation.
‘BOYS ALLOWED’ PRODUCT
Significantly, Kids Extra has a ‘Boys Allowed’ stamp of
approval, meaning it has been tried and tested on boys
(8-10 yrs)...with very positive responses.
Naturally, all 5 ANSWERS magazines have been provided for your convenience
MISCELLANEOUS FEATURES and COMMENTS
* One page is allocated for each focus.
* Although the magazines have been designed in color, they have also been purposefully created to effectively print in grayscale.
* The contents page provides space for the purchaser to add any additional activities or comments they believe will enhance the magazines.
* Feel free to delete any pages that are not relevant.
* A space has been provided for the purchaser to select how many electives they wish to
* If there are any important messages to remember for the duration of each magazine, a blank
section have been provided on the cover pages labeled ‘Remember’.
THERE’S MORE IN STORE!
Throughout 2013, thirty-five issues, in total, will be released. They can be purchased in three forms;
A. Individually B. Bundles of 5 magazines (7 different volumes), or
C. The complete set of 35 magazines
Thanks for checking out this product. Let me know what you think.
Kind Regards Graeme McKenzie