What is Penguin Eating? is an interactive adapted book
for beginning readers, English Language Learners, and students with autism and other special needs. Interactive adapted books are a great addition to your literacy centers and guided, shared, or independent reading activities
PLEASE NOTE: This book is included in the Penguins Adapted Book Bundle (PreK-2-ELL-SPED). If you have purchased the bundle, then you already own this book.
Students will giggle as they read about all the snacks Penguin wants to eat. Students find the matching food item from the picture bank to complete the sentence frame
on each page of the book. The same repetitive text
is found on each page
"What is Penguin eating?."
"Penguin is eating a (food item)."
: pizza, french fries, hamburger, caramel apple, corn dog, pretzel, hot dog, ice cream cone, popcorn
Identical and non-identical picture sets
of food items are included for differentiation.
Please view the preview to see the entire book to ensure this product meets your needs before you buy.
You might also like these other Penguin and Winter
• 3 ADAPTED BOOKS- Penguins Winter Clothing (PreK-2-ELL-SPED)
• ADAPTED BOOK- Penguin Colors [PreK-2-ELL-SPED)
• ADAPTED BOOK- Penguin Winter Sports (PreK-2-ELL-SPED)
• INTERACTIVE ADAPTED BOOK-Penguin Hats [PreK-2-ELL-SPED)
• Penguins Adapted Book Bundle (PreK-2-ELL-SPED)
• WINTER Snowman MEGA Bundle-7 Adapted Books
• Vocabulary Sort: Winter Clothing and Body Parts