Students love Penguins and this interactive adapted book is sure to be a favorite for your beginning readers, English Language Learners, and students with autism and other special needs. Interactive adapted books
are a great addition to your literacy centers and guided, shared, or independent reading activities.
PLEASE NOTE: This book is included in the Penguins Adapted Book Bundle (PreK-2-ELL-SPED). If you have purchased the bundle, then you already own this book.
Students will enjoy each page as they read about all winter sports and activities Penguin tries to pack into his winter day. Students find the matching action/activity from the picture bank to complete the sentence frame
on each page of the book.
The same repetitive text
is found on each page
"What is Penguin doing?."
"Penguin is (action)."
sledding, skiing, snowboarding, skating, throwing (snowballs), drinking (hot chocolate), building (igloo), ice fishing, and sleeping.
Identical and non-identical picture sets
of winter sports/actions are included for differentiation.
Please view the preview to see the entire book to ensure this product meets your needs before you buy.
You might also like these other Penguin and Winter
• 3 ADAPTED BOOKS- Penguins Winter Clothing (PreK-2-ELL-SPED)
• ADAPTED BOOK- Penguin Colors [PreK-2-ELL-SPED)
• ADAPTED BOOK- Penguin Eats (PreK-2-ELL-SPED)
• INTERACTIVE ADAPTED BOOK-Penguin Hats [PreK-2-ELL-SPED)
• Penguins Adapted Book Bundle (PreK-2-ELL-SPED)
• WINTER Snowman MEGA Bundle-7 Adapted Books