Get your students successfully ADDING & SUBTRACTING DECIMALS with these fun activities including a maze, riddle and coloring activity.
1. Add Decimals MAZE
This is a self-checking worksheet that allows students to strengthen their skills in adding decimals. Students use their answers to navigate through the puzzle.
2. Subtract Decimals RIDDLE
Students find the difference of subtraction problems with decimals and use their answers to solve the riddle.
3. Add and Subtract Decimals COLORING ACTIVITY
Students are prompted to add and subtract decimals. Students use their answers to color the picture.
All 3 of these activities allow students to practice ADDING AND SUBTRACTING DECIMALS while incorporating fun into the classroom!
How to Use:
Use any of these resources as a quick assessment tool, a homework assignment, or even something for the kids to do after a test. Be sure to download the sample for a full overview of what you get.
Common Core Aligned:
* 5.NBT.7 - Add, subtract ... decimals to hundredths, using concrete models or drawings and strategies based on place value, properties of operations, and/or the relationship between addition and subtraction;
✔ Add Decimals to Hundredths.
✔ Subtract Decimals to Hundredths.
This resource is included in the following bundle(s):
* Add and Subtract Decimals UNIT RESOURCES BUNDLE
* 5th Grade Mazes, Riddles, Coloring Activities BUNDLE
* 5th Grade Math MEGA BUNDLE
More DECIMALS Resources
* Add and Subtract Decimals ERROR ANALYSIS
* Multiply and Divide Decimals MAZE, RIDDLE & COLORING PAGE
* Operations with Decimals UNIT RESOURCES BUNDLE
More 5th Grade Review:
* 5th Grade Math Common Core WEEKLY/DAILY REVIEW WARM-UPS
If you would like to get updates on NEW and CURRENT resources...
FOLLOW the Exceeding the Core BLOG
FOLLOW me on Teachers Pay Teachers!
FOLLOW me on Pinterest!
© Exceeding the CORE. All rights reserved. Please note - this resource is for use by one teacher only. Additional teachers must purchase their own license. Copying, editing, selling, redistributing, or posting any part of this product on the internet is strictly forbidden. Violations are subject to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.