• This unit is jammed pack with everything you could possibly need for 1 week of math instruction. Lesson plans, paper saving printables, number chats, centers, games, and much more all with minimal prep and planning time for the teacher. This unit will help students master the addition and subtraction strategy: doubles. This unit will help students increase fluency, and develop number sense and automaticity.
The first week of lessons will begin by introducing doubles facts with a fun up and moving carousel activity. Students will go on a scavenger hunt for doubles and practices doubles with fun activities and games. This unit includes doubles + 1 and doubles + 2 practice as well as challenges students to problem solve with doubles facts.
• With this unit you will receive:
Instructions for use
Detailed lesson plans
Goal setting pages
Formative assessments (daily reinforcement pages and think about it questions)
Student data tracking
Answer keys for all reinforcement printables
Games and center ideas
Pre and post assessments
• I hope you love this unit and it is a huge help, as well as a time saver for your first grade math class time. If you like this unit I have many other similar units covering all first grade math standards. This unit is awesome on it's own and can be a great supplement for many other math programs. This unit is part of my year long first grade math bundle. You can check it out here.
. These units are also available individually.
• Problem Solving
• Adding and Subtracting 10's
• Counting Money
• Reading, Writing, and Counting to 120
• Place Value
• Making Ten Fluency Practice
• Doubles Fluency Practice
• Adding Three Numbers
• Halloween Problem Solving on a Number Line
• Counting On and Back Fluency Practice
• Telling Time
• Composing and Decomposing Numbers within Twenty
• Fact Families
• Greater Than and Less Than
• Missing Addends Problem Solving