Also included in
- Are you looking for addition math centers so your students can practice their addition math facts within 20 all year long? Then you've come to the right place!This bundle includes fifteen different addition math center puzzle games! Get it now! You save more than 30%! Check out all the resources inc$35.00$63.00Save $28.00
- Students need practice at basic math facts - lots of it! With this seasonal bundle of addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division puzzles - your students will get that basic math fact practice all year long! During to the coronavirus, the downloads in this resouce can be put on secure websit$150.00$252.00Save $102.00
These 100th Day of School math centers make it quick and easy for 1st, 2nd, or 3rd grade teachers to providing an engaging, hands-on game to meet the needs of your students on Day 100. These make a great last minute download with the no prep option!
WHAT YOU GET:
• Six puzzles - three easier puzzles with 15 pieces and 18 problems and three harder puzzles with 25 pieces and 32 problems
• No Prep options of the three puzzles above
• Two editable rubric options
WANT AN EDITABLE 100TH DAY OF SCHOOL PUZZLE? This download will let you create your OWN PUZZLE on ANY topic!
HOW CAN THESE PUZZLES BE USED?
• Centers, stations, or rotations
• Early or fast finishers
• GATE (gifted and talented education)
• Worksheet alternatives
• Critical thinking skills
• Student, partner, or small group collaboration
• 100th Day of School Math Centers
• Decor for a Day 100 bulletin board or hallway display
TEACHERS WHO HAVE USED THIS RESOURCE HAVE SAID:
• My students loved the challenge of this activity. It really made them think and problem solve! I also like that there are different levels of puzzles! thanks
• My students loved doing these puzzles on the 100th day of school!
• This provided my kids with a team building challenge that they begged to do over and over again after the 100th day! Thank you!
• Absolutely love these puzzles. I need to buy the bundle! Thank you!
There are six puzzles included in this download. Plus you also get a NO PREP option of each of those puzzles. This means there are 12 total puzzle options! Choose which option works best for your students.
These puzzles help address CCSS 1.OA.C.6 and 2.OA.B.2
The no prep puzzles are a great option if you want students to get some fine motor cutting practice and NOT know the final shape. These “cut out” sheets are meant to be given directly to the students to cut out and put together so they don't know the shape. These will be more challenging. But they are no prep – just print and go!
An editable PowerPoint file has been included as a center rubric. A full page option and half page option are both included. Print these out for immediate use, or change the wording and format to fit the needs of YOUR students.
Use these puzzles anytime you need some extra math practice. It's a great way to bring more math into the 100th day of school in a different format. Students with special needs also do well with these once they understand the concept. With this fun game format your students will stay engaged while practicing necessary skills!
These puzzles are meant to be somewhat of a challenge - which is perfect to promote a growth mindset. Students will have to keep in mind the shape of the puzzle and persevere if the task seems challenging. Tell students to rotate the pieces around and analyze what they can do differently until they fit. This is where their critical thinking and 21st Century skills will come into play!
Just print and quickly cut on the lines (or simply print the NO PREP option) and you have instant 100th Day of School math centers that make skill practice fun and engaging. If you have some extra time, let your first, second, and third graders decorate the finished puzzle. These colored masterpieces can then be used as artwork for the classroom, to help decorate a bulletin board, or be hung in the hallway to add some festive art flair. (And no administrator complaints since it's an academic activity!)
Answer key included! Correcting is easy when you use the original fully formed Lincoln to ensure all the words are in the correct order and the shape is fully created.
LIKE WHAT YOU SEE? Click here to follow my store. You'll receive updates when I post a new resource, throw a sale, and more!
Thanks for looking!