A Lesson Presentation that presents Teaching Resources in Adjective Order. This presentation presents perfect teaching resources that will help the teachers to walk into the classroom with ready to teach confidence as it covers all that a teacher and a student need for a vocabulary lesson on Placing Adjectives in Order.
This Presentation Includes:
1. Well Formulated, Measurable, SMART Learning Objectives and Outcomes
2. Engaging and Creative Lesson Starter – 3A or 4A Sentences
3. Overview of Vocabulary for a Compound Words Lesson
4. Flipped Lesson Part - Video - Adjective Order
5. Space for Peer Teaching - General Order of Adjectives
6. Scaffolded Notes to Support the Learners - Pair-Share
7. Collaborative Group Tasks – Think-Write-Share, Shared Writing
8. Mini-Plenary to Test Student Understanding – Adjective Order
9. Assessment Criteria for Outcome Expectations - Rubrics
10. Differentiated Activities for Level Learners - 4 Tasks
11. Extensions to Challenge the High Achievers - Little/Less/Few
12. Plenary to Assesses Learning Outcomes - Guess the Question
13. Success Criteria for Self Evaluation - Adjective Order Checklist
14. Home Learning for Reinforcement - Use Adjective types to Describe
15. Common Core Standards - ELA-LITERACY.L.6-8.4ad/6
16. Skills to be addressed during the Lesson - Social and Cognitive
Teachers can use this presentation to give a complete knowledge and understanding of Adjective Order to the learners, thereby helping them to enhance their vocabulary.
Here are some possible uses for these in your classroom:
✿ Early Finishers
✿ Sub tubs
✿ ESL stations/centres
✿ Holiday work
✿ Small group
✿ End of unit quick assessments
This is what teachers say about these resources:
✎"The perfect visual to help students remember to use capitalization while writing." – Mary Z.
✎"…nice reference sheet for my students." - Connie T.
✎"We use it as a reference every day." - Buyer
✎ "This is a great resource to include in the binders for future resources." - Patricia O.
✎ "A great resource for students to practice writing during center." - Jamie S.
✎ "Exactly what I needed, Thanks" - Threadkell
✎ "Thank you for doing all the work for me!" - Buyer
✎ "Love this engaging lesson plan!" - Buyer
✎ "This product was helpful for my ELD students! Thank you!" – Rae E.
✎ "Thank you! I cannot wait to use this!" – Dawn C.
✎ "Great resource! Looking forward to trying them all." – Jennifer S.
✎ "Can't wait to use this when I get back. Just love the approach to learning script writing skills." – Kathryn A.
✎ "Very excited about using this in my Intensive Reading classes." – Tammye G.
✎ "…the handouts are perfect for students to use as a reference while writing." – Mary Z.
✎ "I have used this resource several times already. Very helpful." – Jean Cleary
How to get TPT credit to use for future purchases:
Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to log in). Beside each purchase, you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product.
Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases.
I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about this store. Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches.