A Lesson Presentation that presents Teaching Resources in Adjectives: Degrees of Comparison. This presentation presents perfect teaching resources that will help the teachers to walk into the classroom with ready to teach confidence as it covers all that a teacher and a student need for a vocabulary lesson on Degrees of Comparison.
This Resource Includes:
1. Well Formulated, Measurable, SMART Objectives and Outcomes
2. Vocabulary Overview - Positives, Comparatives, Superlatives
3. Flipped Lesson Part - Video - Adjectives: Degrees of Comparison
4. Engaging and Creative Lesson Starter – Describing Game
5. Success Criteria - Degrees of Comparison Checklist
6. Collaborative Group Tasks – Pair-Share, Shared Writing, Think-Write-Share
7. Scaffolder Notes - Degrees of Comparison Rules
8. Mini-Plenary with Critical Thinking Questions – 3 Online Quizzes
9. Assessment Criteria for Outcome Expectations - Rubrics
10. Differentiated Activities for Level Learners - Writing Task by Outcome
11. Extensions to Challenge the High Achievers - 5 Online Exercises
12. Plenary to Assess Learning Outcomes - Ten Questions
13. Home Learning for Reinforcement – 4 Worksheets
14. Common Core Standards - ELA-LITERACY.L.6-8.1/4ad/6
15. Skills to be addressed during the Lesson - Social and Cognitive
Teachers can use this presentation to give a complete knowledge and understanding of Positives, Comparatives, and Superlatives to the learners, thereby helping them to enhance their vocabulary.
Here are some possible uses for these in your classroom:
✿ Early Finishers
✿ Sub Tubs
✿ ESL Stations/Centres
✿ Holiday Work
✿ Small Group Collaborations
✿ End of Unit Quick Assessments
This is what teachers say about these resources:
✎ DIALOGUE WRITING:
This was easy to use. It helped my students to review and fix the errors they were making in their writing. –Beth G.
✎ CAPITALIZATION RULES:
The perfect visual to help students remember to use capitalization while writing." – Mary Z.
✎ ACTIVE VERBS:
This is a great resource to include in the binders for future resources. - Patricia O.
✎ FICTIONAL STORY WRITING:
A great resource for students to practice writing during center. - Jamie S.
✎ NOUN PHRASES:
This product was helpful for my ELD students! – Rae E.
✎ PLAY-SCRIPT WRITING:
Can't wait to use this when I get back. Just love the approach to learning script writing skills. – Kathryn A.
Very excited about using this in my intensive reading classes. – Tammye G.
✎ PREPOSITIONS-10 RULES:
The handouts are perfect for students to use as a reference while writing. – Mary Z.
Great resource for first aid presentations. I'll be using this with my class. - Jackie Malley
✎ COMPOUND-COMPLEX SENTENCES:
These task cards were perfect test practice! - Michelle P.
✎ PUNCTUATION WORKSHEETS:
I found the variety of options to be useful,… I have used it to complement the areas of focus in my lessons. - Dianne P.
✎ SUBJECT-VERB AGREEMENT:
I have used this resource several times already. –Jean C.
This is great. I can't wait to use it with my ESOL students. - Rebecca D.
✎ SEVEN AGES OF MAN:
This was perfect use of imagery and words. It helped even my weaker 6th graders understand the message of the poem and complete an activity on their own. - Amy B.
How to get TPT credit to use for future purchases:
Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to log in). Beside each purchase, you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product.
Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases.
I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a FOLLOWER
. You will now receive email updates about this store. Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches.
Find Me Here:
o TPT Store - JOHN DSOUZA
o Pinterest - JOHN DSOUZA
o Facebook - TOMORROW’S CLASSROOM TODAY
o Instagram - JOHN421969
o Twitter - JOHN421969
o Blog - TOMORROW’S LESSONS TODAY