40 pages for adjective practise.
Suggestions for use:-
• As a whole class activity – students have a card each and think of an adjective to describe the object.
• For writing sentences – students choose a card and complete the sentence using an adjective
• Match the picture card to the ‘best fit’ adjective
• Colour the pictures and write 4 adjectives to describe it.
• Write sentences using adjectives to describe each photograph. Underline the adjectives.
• As a literacy center, group or individual work
8 pages (16 pictures) of colour pictures to describe (also b and w)
3 pages (18 pictures) of colour pictures with sentence starter e.g. ‘The kite is ……..’ (also b and w)
3 pages (18 pictures) of colour pictures and noun word (also b and w)
3 pages of written adjectives to match to pictures
2 pages (8 black and white pictures) to colour, then describe with lines for four adjectives
7 pages with large colour photos and lines below to write sentences to describe the pictures using adjectives.
Another adjective resource can be found here:
Thanks so much for viewing this resource.
Please leave feedback to gain TPT points!