AIDS Virus - What is it? How does it spread? - Science Worksheet Print or Google
- Google Apps™
Also included in
- This set of health science lesson plan resources will help you teach middle and high school students about viruses and diseases and should help them better understand evolving global pandemics. This biology lesson plan bundle includes virus and infectious disease information, so students can comparePrice $21.00Original Price $30.00Save $9.00
It’s no longer the 1980’s, but AIDS is still a very real problem in the modern world. Though with time and study science and medicine have gained a better understanding of HIV/AIDS, it is still an epidemic in some areas of the globe. Working knowledge of this infection, how it spreads, and how it can be prevented is essential information for all.
1. Pair students to watch and answer questions together.
2. Watch the video as a class, then assign questions as a follow-up activity.
3. Assign each student a question(s) to answer and share.
4. Use as a lesson plan for a substitute teacher.
5. Utilize as an extra credit or homework activity for a related topic lesson.
1. Students will establish an understanding of HIV and AIDS, its causes, and prevention.
2. Students will understand the impact of AIDS on a global scale; now and throughout history.
This lesson includes a cover page, a link to a brief (2:58) but informative National Geographic YouTube video, student response questions, answer key, and extension activity.
This worksheet comes in multiple formats so you can use it in any teaching situation!
- Digital PDF for electronic sharing or easy printing
- Includes link to Google Slide Hyperdoc with fillable fields for students
- Video link is embedded into the guide for quick access
- Answer key provided
About 30 minutes
❤️Follow My Store
Click on the green star next to the store logo to receive new product updates.
Students using Chromebooks should download the free Chrome app DocHub.
It saves their work in the PDF as they work and has great sharing options including Google Classroom
⭐ How to Get TPT Credit for Future Purchases⭐
Go to your "My Purchases" page. Next to each purchase, you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button, click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits you can use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I'd be grateful if you'd leave feedback :)