For those of you who use AIMSWeb in your schools as a universal screening or benchmark assessment system, this chart is SO very helpful! Never again dig through files to find your students' benchmark goals. Instead, reference this easy to read chart!
The following probes are listed with the 50th percentile target scores for each assessment window in grades K-5 as they apply to each grade level:
- Letter Naming Fluency (LNF)
- Letter Sound Fluency (LSF)
- Phoneme Segmentation Fluency (PSF)
- Nonsense Word Fluency (NWF)
- Reading-Curriculum Based Measure (R-CBM)
- MAZE Comprehension
- Written Expression: Total Words Written (WE-TWW)
- Written Expression: Words Spelled Correctly (WE- WSC)
- Written Expression: Correct Writing Sequences (WE-CWS)
Fellow reading coaches and interventionists, this is a great tool not only for you, but for the teachers in your building as well. Hope you find this resource to be as helpful as I do!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License