Also included in
- Keep them puzzling and having fun with this six puzzle bundle that includes all of our California vocabulary, history and geography worksheets. Puzzles are a great way to review a subject and keep the kids engaged. And they are wonderful to have on hand for early finishers and sub folders or any t$3.75$7.50Save $3.75
- Always have something on hand that is entertaining AND educational with this super fun bundle of word search puzzles covering 13 US national landmarks. Puzzles are a great way to review a subject and keep the kids engaged. They are wonderful to have on hand for early finishers and sub folders or$8.50$16.25Save $7.75
Introduce or review the history of San Francisco's notorious Alcatraz Island with this fun word search worksheet. The words are hidden in all directions and there may be some overlaps making this a challenging word search. A great activity for early finishers or just for something fun to take home and enjoy.
The 26 hidden vocabulary words are: Al Capone, Alcatraz, Bay, California, cells, escape, federal, fortress, Frank Morris, historic, hypothermia, inmate, island, landmark, lighthouse, military, museum, Native Americans, notorious, pelicans, penitentiary, prison, San Francisco, The Birdman, The Rock, and tourism.
If you like this Alcatraz wordsearch, you might also like:
We love FEEDBACK! And you earn CREDITS!
• Log in to your Teachers Pay Teachers account.
• Click on the drop down menu “My TpT”.
• Select “My Purchases”.
• Choose ratings and leave feedback.
• Know that we love you for it! ♥ ♥ ♥
Puzzles to Print guarantees you the highest quality crosswords, word finds, cryptograms, Sudoku and number puzzles available.
Alcatraz vocabulary, Alcatraz activity, Alcatraz worksheet, Alcatraz Island no prep, Alcatraz island word search, California history no prep, California history 4th grade, California history 5th grade, California history 6th grade, California history word search, California activity, California worksheet, California unit supplement, US landmarks word search, national landmarks word search