Engage your students with error analysis task cards! These cards will give them a chance to work at a higher level, build rigor, and collaborate with other students. In this free resource students identify the error in the task card. They write the error onto the answer sheet and then solve the problem correctly.
This resource includes:
10 problems with an error in each which the student needs to find and then solve correctly
- Graphing Inequalities (2 cards)
- Solve for Y then Graph (2 cards)
- Writing Parallel and Perpendicular Equations (2 cards)
- Factoring Polynomials (2 cards)
- Converting Quadratics from Vertex to Standard form (2 cards)
Cooperative Groups Instructions
Worked Out Answer Key
Click here to get 20% off the discounted BUNDLE! You'll get over 200 task cards to help your students think critically and build a solid understanding of the topics.
You can also buy each resource individually...
Task Cards have many uses in the classroom. Here are some!
You may also be interested in...
•Solving One-and Two-Step Equations with and without Negatives: Find the Pattern Activity
•Evaluating Expressions: Find the Pattern Activity FREE
•Simplifying Expressions using the Distributive Property: $100,000 Pyramid Activity
•EOC Algebra I Review: 90 Questions with Spiraling Question Mats
•Regular VS Literal Equations: A Comparison Activity
•Translating Verbal to Algebraic Expressions, Equations, and Inequalities
Theses STAAR/EOC task cards will help your students master their end of course exams!
- STAAR EOC Algebra I Task Cards A.3D, A.2H, and A.5B Inequalities
- STAAR EOC Algebra I A.8A, A.10E, and A.10F Factoring and Solving Quadratics
- STAAR EOC Algebra I Task Cards A.6A,B,C, A.7, and A.8B Quadratics
- STAAR EOC Algebra I Task Cards: Equations, Expressions, Exponents
- STAAR EOC Algebra I Task Cards A.2B and A.2C Writing Linear Equations
- STAAR EOC Algebra I Task Cards A.2A Domain and Range
- STAAR EOC Algebra I Task Cards A.3E and A.7C Transformations
- STAAR EOC Algebra I Task Cards A.3C and A.3B Linear Characteristics and Slope
- STAAR EOC Algebra I Task Cards A.2I and A.5C Systems of Linear Equations
- STAAR EOC Algebra I Task Cards A.7A Analyzing Quadratics
Click here to join my email list and get free and discounted products and ideas to engage your students! When you sign up you'll get a free product in your email right away!
Click Here to Follow My Store and receive updates, freebies, and promotions!
How do I get TpT credit for future purchases?
Go to your "My Purchases" page. Next to each purchase, you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TpT gives you feedback credits that you may use to lower the cost of your future purchases.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
|Absolute| Algebra ©