Value Added Publishing on teacherspayteachers.com is where one can find a surplus of practice examples for the Algebra PBA (Performance Based Assessment) and in the near future, Algebra EOY (End of Year) tests. The amount of practice in preparation for the PBA and EOY is very limited, so Value Added Publishing decided to create examples of problems to help Algebra teachers prepare their students for success. All examples are aligned to Common Core.
We have broken down the practice problems into 20 different “Sets”. Each individual set will have practice A and Practice B. The solutions will also be provided for practice A and B. Each set will be listed on TPT individually and as a combined set of all 20. Here is some more information how our sets are organized.
1) Sets 1-4 are practice examples randomly generated.
2) Each problem in sets 5-20 are labeled in terms of the Common Core standard associated with it.
3) Sets 5-8 will cover Common Core Standards A-SSE.2-1, A-SSE.3a, A-APR.1-1, A-CED.4-1, A-REI.4b-1, A-REI.4b-2, A-REI.10, A-REI.11-1a
4) Sets 9-12 will cover Common Core Standards A-REI.12, F-IF.1, F-IF.6-1a, F-IF.6-6a, F-IF.7a-1, F-IF.7a-2, HS.C.2.1, HS.C.5.5
5) Sets 13-16 will cover Common Core Standards HS.C.5.6, HS.C.5.10-1, HS.C.6.1, HS.C.8.1, HS.C.9.1, HS.C.10.1, HS.C.12.1, HS.C.16.2
6) Sets 17-20 will cover most or all Common Core Standards HS.C.18.1, HS.D.1-1, HS.D.2-5, HS.D.2-6, HS.D.2-8, HS.D.2-9, HS.D.3-1, HS.D.3-3
PLEASE FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK (VALUE ADDED PUBLISHING) SO YOU CAN STAY UPDATED WITH MORE PBA AND EOY PRACTICE!
ALGEBRA PBA PRACTICE SET 9
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License