Presentation (Powerpoint) File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
5.18 MB | 111 pages
This presentation includes all of my inquiry labs! EIGHT TOTAL!!! Each presentation covers the scientific method and the steps that each experiment must follow! I have also attached the 2-page worksheets for each presentation.
1. Bubble Gum Lab - what happens to gum after it's chewed for 10 minutes?
2. Soap Bubbles Lab - what brand of dish soap makes the biggest bubble? (measuring diameter)
3. Rubber Band Lab - does the distance a rubber band is stretched affect the distance it is launched?
4. Touchy Bubbles Lab - what surface do bubbles last the longest on?
5. Fingerprint Lab - which fingerprint is the most common in our class?
6. Sticky Tape Lab - what type of tape is the stickiest?
7. Does Practice Make Perfect Lab - using a mixed up number chart students learn if practice really does make perfect.
8. Create Your Own Experiment - students use paper airplanes to create their own testable problem to experiment