This comprehensive unit includes math, science, and literacy activities, each with the theme of WEATHER!
Included in this 57 page unit is:
1. 42 weather word wall cards! Pick and choose which words suit your needs or use them all!
2. WACKY WEATHER IDIOMS Mini-Book: This fun and HILARIOUS activity gives students the opportunity to draw the literal meaning of some weather themed idioms such as "It's raining cats and dogs!" and "Don't rain on my parade!" Along with this mini-book is an anchor chart on the difference between figurative and literal meanings, to go along with a lesson on idioms!
3. "PRECIPITATION PUPPIES" Compound Word Center: This fun center has students match puppies under umbrellas to create compound words. Included is a worksheet for student to record their matches.
4. TEMPERATURE MATCHING Math and Science Center: Match the thermometer to the meteorologist showing the correct temperature! Great for a math center OR a science center!
5. "My Weekly Weather Graph": A graph for students to record the weather for a week. Included are questions to help students analyze their data.
6. 4 Season Worksheets: one for each season. Cute graphics and 4 questions on each season. Examples: What do you wear in the winter? What do you like to do in the summer? etc.
7. Venn Diagrams comparing seasons: Winter vs. Summer and Spring vs. Fall
8. Weather KWL
9. "My Weather Report" Meteorologist worksheet: predict the weather and draw a picture!
10. A mini-book covering the different cloud types. Students complete each page and then have a mini book showing what they have learned! This book covers cirrus, stratus, and cumulus clouds. A color version, as well as a black and white version, are included!
Thank you for viewing my product! Follow my store for updates and FREEBIES! :)