This discounted package contains 5 content-rich, Australia-specific curriculum-aligned, MP3 song packages for various grades. They cover:
- The Australian Gold Rush
- Australian Democracy (key people and events)
- The government’s 9 values for Australian schools
- Health (Australian chorus version of our song, 'Healthy Kids’)
Our lyric sheet for our ballad-style 'Eureka Stockade' is also downloadable (song video version will be available in the future - so watch this space!).
All of our resources are Covid-friendly. If your school is not allowed to sing atm because of restrictions, our song lyrics stand alone as curriculum content-rich poetry.
• Mp3 Vocal Tracks
• Mp3 Backing Track (Living Values)
• PDF Lyrics
• PDF Learning & Values Outcomes
• PDF Suggested Activities
• PDF Assembly & Performance Pieces
• Bonus Music Scores
***Download a FREE copy of our 'Tips for Using Songs in Your Classroom'***
Targeting learning sequences of curriculum documents, our professionally-produced songs support & integrate learning across key subject areas of school curriculum.
- ’AUSTRALIA’ (Grades 3-7) is a content-rich, curriculum song that discusses such things as states, capital cities, seas, islands, rivers, significant places, sites & environments, Aboriginal place names, etc.
*PINTEREST BOARD: ‘AUSTRALIA (Free lesson plans, worksheets, posters, etc.)
- ’AUSTRALIAN DEMOCRACY’(Grades 3-7) helps students to understand the meaning of democracy and to develop an appreciation for those who fought for rights and freedoms we enjoy today. *PINTEREST BOARD: ‘AUSTRALIAN DEMOCRACY’(Free lesson plans, worksheets, posters, etc.)
- ’GOLD FEVER’ (Grades 3-7) helps students to learn some of the key dates, events, and figures associated with the discovery of gold in Australia. It discusses some of the hardships and frustrations experienced by gold diggers and their families, that resulted in the famous Eureka Stockade.
*PINTEREST BOARD: ‘GOLD FEVER! (Free lesson plans, worksheets, posters, etc.)
- ’LIVING VALUES' (Grades K-12)
A whole school, anthem-style song that highlights nine core values:
• Care & Compassion
• Doing Your Best
• Honesty & Trustworthiness
• Understanding, Tolerance & Inclusion
• (The Government's Nine Values for Australian Schooling)
*PINTEREST BOARD: ‘LIVING VALUES’ (Free lesson plans, worksheets, posters, etc.)
- ’HEALTHY KIDS’ (GradesK-6)
This content-laden song celebrates good nutrition, exercise and healthy living. It helps students to recognize the relationship between food & lifestyle choices and performance & wellbeing.
*Tip: Sing and discuss Chorus only, with younger grades, and introduce verses with older grades...
*PINTEREST BOARD: ‘HEALTHY KIDS’(Free lesson plans, worksheets, posters, etc.)
'In terms of application to the classroom, and usability by teachers they rate a tick in every box.' ~ Brendan Hitchens, Teacher, Music In Action: A Magazine for Educators
Our curriculum-aligned songs are professionally produced, target learning sequences of curriculum documents, and support and integrate classroom and home learning across key subject areas.
They are perfect for:
- Motivating and engaging students
- Introducing new units of work
- Kickstarting discussion
- Summarising & reinforcing learning content
- Aiding recall of important information
- Extending literacy
- Poetry study/units (lyrics)...
- Assembly & performance items
- Distance learning
*COPYRIGHT: ©Lyrics: Nuala O’Hanlon / Music: Kathryn Radloff: KEYSTONE CREATIONS ~ Educational Songs. All rights reserved. This song and accompanying package are for the use of the purchaser/purchasing school only. Neither this work nor any part of it may be reproduced, distributed, performed or displayed in any medium, including electronic or digital (except within purchasing school), without permission in writing from the copyright owner.
KEYSTONE CREATIONS ~ Educational Songs
A Lesson in Every Lyric®