ALL SUMMER IN A DAY Foldable Story Brochure will be a sure hit with your students as they practice Common Core reading skills in a fun format. This six-sided brochure contains prompts from the short story so students can cite text evidence, make inferences, summarize, experience new vocabulary, examine conflict, and determine theme.
SIX-SIDED BROCHURE TOPICS:
1. Illustration of Conflict with Relevant Quotation
2. Character Traits and Evidence
3. Story Summary
4. Close Reading Questions
5. New Words
This Product Includes:
1. ALL SUMMER IN A DAY Foldable Brochure – An attractively-designed 2-page template, to be printed back-to-back. Students write directly on the brochure after reading the story. There are six columns for student responses.
2. ANSWER KEY – A complete, detailed answer key is provided.
3. TEACHING TIPS AND COMMON CORE STANDARDS – Suggestions for using this resource and Common Core Standards reflected in this resource are noted.
Please open the PREVIEW.
Thank you! --Joy
Check out some of my other Common Core products by clicking below:
MINI-BOOK FOLDABLE for Literature Response – Common Core – Grades 5-6-7-8
ELA Assessment and Test Review MINI-BOOK - Grades 6-7-8 Common Core
Literature Stations with Task Cards for ANY Novel Drama or Story - Common Core
Common Core Differentiated Short Response Slips for Literature
Common Core Bell Ringers - 180 Daily Warm-Ups with Answer Slides