Students read, sing & learn
along as the curriculum-aligned MP4 song & lyrics video plays, and lyrics display on your classroom whiteboard or other technological device!
'All Weather Friends'
(Grades K-3), is a very catchy, weather-themed song that helps students to understand the value, meaning, and importance of friendship. *View student assembly video.
*FYI: ‘ALL WEATHER FRIENDS’ also available as an MP3 download (audio song vocals & lesson materials).
• Not musical ~ NO worries!
• Just download the MP4 song video and play on your classroom whiteboard or computer!
• Students read / sing / learn along as the song plays and the lyrics display on the screen
• No need to print out lyrics or create a power point - the Mp4 does it all for you, making it easy for the whole class or school to follow the lyrics on any screen and read / sing along together.
• Stop video at any time, to discuss / clarify / reinforce content, define words, discuss punctuation, etc.
Our songs support and integrate classroom learning. They are perfect for:
• Motivating and engaging students
• Introducing new units of work
• Kick starting discussion
• Summarising & reinforcing learning content
• Aiding recall of important information
• Extending literacy
• Assembly & performance pieces…
**This download includes an Mp4 CURRICULUM KARAOKE™ track (lyrics & song vocals, in a video format, for use on computers, smart boards and other technology devices).
SAMPLE LYRICS: (LISTEN to song sample ~ Track 10)
I don’t care if the sun don’t shine,
Clouds can come and I won’t mind.
I know things will work out fine,
’Cause I’m your friend and you are mine.
’Cause we are friends forever,
In all kinds of weather.
We’ll always be together,
Until the end of time.
Together, friends weather the storms of life,
(The storms of life);
And whether clouds gather, or the sun shines bright,
(The sun shines bright);
It’s great to have true friends, to call your own,
(To call your own).
It’s good to know, that we’re not alone,
No, we’re not alone.
©Lyrics: Nuala O'Hanlon, B.Ed; Cert Teaching
Music: Kathryn Radloff, B.A. (Hons) Psych.
'In terms of application to the classroom, and usability by teachers they rate a tick in every box.' ~ Brendan Hitchens, Teacher, Music In Action: A Magazine for Educators
*Pinterest Board: ‘All Weather Friends’: (Free lesson plans, posters, etc.)
*View our other TPT products
*Follow on FACEBOOK
*Follow on TWITTER
*Follow on PINTEREST
*Follow on LINKEDIN
*Follow on INSTAGRAM
KEYSTONE CREATIONS ~ Educational Songs
A Lesson in Every Lyric®
©Lyrics: Nuala O’Hanlon / Music: Kathryn Radloff: Keystone Creations ~ Educational Songs
. All rights reserved. This song and accompanying package are for the use of the purchaser / purchasing school only. Neither this work nor any part of it may be reproduced, distributed, performed or displayed in any medium, including electronic or digital (except within purchasing school), without permission in writing from the copyright owner.
A Lesson in Every Lyric®