Using Alliteration in writing is a very entertaining way to add humor and rhythm to compositions. Children are naturals with this format and unabashedly creative and silly. They LOVE the challenge of Tongue Twisters!
Included in this Alliterations' CLAMDiggers Unit are:
- front & back covers for booklet use
- a thematic literature list of trade books
- a general instructional lesson plan for using specified trade books with introductory ideas
- 4 hands-on interactive activities with instructions written on an independent upper elementary level
You can utilize this unit as:
- whole group instruction
- small group instruction
- cooperative groups
- center time activities
- partner sharing
- independent study
This 29-page Alliterations Study:
- follows Bloom’s learning sequence for Higher Order Thinking
- has multiple hands-on, extension activities
- engages the learner in reading, writing, and problem-solving
- encourages Critical Thinking Skills: classifying, explaining, evaluating, etc.
Remember to access Alliterations corresponding Freebie: Arranging Alliterations.
You can, also, read a Figurative Language Overview on my website.
Don’t forget to check out my other Figurative Language Products & Freebies.
Please let me hear from you with any comments, concerns and/or questions.
Thank you so much!
Mz. Bizzy Lizzy