Alphabet Action is a REMEDIAL program which uses games to teach students to:
• Recognize all initial letter sounds
• Learn upper and lower case letters
• Write all letters of the alphabet in association with their sounds
• Thoroughly learn alphabetical order.
Activities are aimed at students who, at an earlier stage, did not properly learn the names and sounds of the letters of the alphabet and who still struggle with alphabetical order.
A great deal of repetition is included in the activities but this is disguised by the competitive nature of the games, together with the motivation gained by working against the clock.
• Instruction Manual
• 92 picture cards
• 1 set of lower case letter cards (blank on reverse side)
• 1 set of upper case letter cards (blank on reverse side)
• 1 set of lower case letter cards (alphabetical order number of the letter on the reverse side).
49 (including instructions)