ALPHABET BEFORE AFTER and IN BETWEEN
* Are your students just learning their alphabet? Perfect!
* You receive 3 worksheets all on practicing the alphabet.
* Each box on here has 3 letters in it, but one of the letters is MISSING.
* Your students must fill in the missing letter CORRECTLY according to its POSITION in the alphabet.
* They must place the letters "before, after or in-between" the other letters to show their position. Great reinforcement of knowing what "before, after and in-between" mean too!
* There are 36 examples in all giving students plenty of practice.
Please see the thumbnails or the download preview to see how this works. Decorated for fun. By David Filipek
(ALPHABET Before After and In Between)
* ALSO AVAILABLE FOR YOU OR A COLLEAGUE! - CLICK ANY LINK YOU WANT:
- ALPHABET LETTERS POWERPOINT!
- 36 slides all on practicing the letters of the alphabet. Designed as a whole-class lesson. 4 different sections that reinforce their knowledge of the alphabet. Colorful graphics and slides will hold their attention. Fun with the alphabet!
- TELLING TIME, WHAT TIME IS IT?
4 worksheets all with CLOCKS on them. First two worksheets have HANDS on the clocks and students have to WRITE the times. Last two worksheets have NO hands of the clocks and students must DRAW the hands on the clocks to MAKE a given time.
- ADDITION FACTS POWERPOINT
-76 slides in all! This SELF-CORRECTING program has students reinforce and practice their addition facts. Designed for individual use on the computer, but can be used as a whole-class lesson. Colorful graphics will hold your young students’ attention. Did I say it was self-correcting? 76 slides will keep them busy!
* * * GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!