This packet includes posters, flashcards and a great variety of worksheets to help your young learners with letter recognition, articulation of sounds, fine motor skills, handwriting, beginning sounds, sorting upper and lowercase letters.
These LETTER D activities are perfect for pre-k, k, home school, child care and for remedial work.
This packet includes the following printables
1. LETTER D COVER
2. TABLE OF CONTENTS
3. TABLE OF CONTENTS
4. POSTER DOG
5. POSTER DOG - B&W
6. POSTER HALF PAGES – DUCK & DOG
7. POSTER HALF PAGES – DUCK & DOG– B&W
8. POSTER DOG
9. POSTER DOG - B&W
10. POSTER DINOSAUR
11. POSTER DINOSAUR- B&W
12. FLASHCARDS DESK – DINOSAUR – DOG – DETECTIVE
13. FLASHCARDS DESK – DINOSAUR – DOG – DETECTIVE (B&W)
14. FLASHCARDS DRAGONFLY – DRUM – DOOR – DUCK
15. FLASHCARDS DRAGONFLY – DRUM – DOOR – DUCK (B&W)
16. FLASHCARDS DICE – DEER – DOCTOR – DONKEY
17. FLASHCARDS DICE – DEER – DOCTOR – DONKEY (B&W)
18. HANDWRITING UPPER & LOWERCASE – DOG & DUCK
19. HANDWRITING UPPER & LOWERCASE – DRUM & DINOSAUR
20. HANDWRITING UPPER & LOWERCASE – DETECTIVE & DOOR
21. HANDWRITING UPPER & LOWERCASE – DRAGONFLY & DOCTOR
22. FLIP FLAP LETTERS - cut and paste letters, trace the letter Dd
23. FLIP FLAP LETTERS - cut and paste letters, trace the letter Dd
24. DAB A LETTER - dab all the /Dd/ upper and lowercase
25. SPIN THE LETTER - spin and dot the letter
26. FIND THE LETTER - color the D ducks
27. I SPY THE LETTER – color the letters
28. A-MAZE-ING LETTERS - follow the path with upper & lowercase
29. SORT THE LETTER - cut and sort the upper and lowercase
30. A-MAZE-IT - find the way through the maze - lowercase and uppercase. Trace and write the word.
31. A-MAZE-IT – Find the way through the maze to lowercase /d/. Trace and write the word
32. COLOR THE WORD – color pictures with the beginning sound /D/
33. COLOR THE WORD – color pictures with the beginning sound /D/
34. COLOR BY LETTER – color pictures according to color code
35. WHAT BEGINS WITH D -color pictures that start with /D/
36. COLOR BOXES – color boxes according to beginning sounds. Trace letter /D/ upper and lowercase
37. SORT THEM OUT – sort pictures according to beginning sound
38. SORT THE SOUND D – sort the pictures according to beginning sound
39. MISSING LETTER – add the letter /d/ in each word
40. FLUENCY SENTENCES - cut out the pictures and match them to the sentences
41. LETTER D - trace and cut out the letters and paste them to the /d/ pictures. Write the two beginning letters of the pictures that don’t start with the sound /d/.
42. MATCH THE WORD - cut the words and paste them to the matching picture
43. DRAWING LETTER D – draw pictures with beginning sound D
44. LETTER D BRACELETS
45. LETTER D BRACELETS – b&w
46. CROWN TEMPLATE - LETTER D
47. CROWN TEMPLATE - LETTER D
48. THANK YOU / CREDITS
If you are satisfied with this product, I’d really appreciate if you leave some feedback on my page.
If you have any questions or concerns, please e-mail me at email@example.com
I hope your kids have fun with these activities as much as I enjoyed created them!
Soon I’ll be uploading some other projects in my TPT store.
Happy teaching!... :)