- Alphabet Letter Of The Week BUNDLE A-Z is a top 100 seller on TpT! In this bundle you will find everything you need to teach a letter of the week for the entire year! Included are 26 fun and engaging letter sound activity packages (20+ pages per letter), including letter crowns, printing practice pa$75.00$37.50Save $37.50
For your letter of the week activities, Tweet Resources has created a comprehensive alphabet program that will compliment your classroom. There are more than 20 pages of printables that include fun activities such as letter crowns, letter watches, interactive notebook activities and foldable alphabet booklets. This alphabet letter package is part of a series of letter packages that are available via the links below. A bundle of all the printables for the letters A-Z is also available.
What are teachers saying about Tweet Resources Alphabet Letter Of The Week Printables?
- “Excellent resource! This is my FAVORITE Alphabet packet (and my kids too!) Lot’s of opportunities for practice. It is definitely worth the price! Thanks for making such a great and thorough bundle.” (Danielle B.)
- “OUTSTANDING PRODUCT! I used this bundle to introduce my kindergarteners to two letters each week for the first few months of the school year and they grew to love the routines!” (Teresa C.)
This package includes the following alphabet printables:
1. Letter A Color Poster
2. Letter A Colour Picture Cards (2)
3. Letter A Trace and Print Printable with Letter A Watch
4. Letter A Fluency Sentences with Printing (2)
5. Letter A Picture Search Printable (Color Version Included)
6. Letter A Read and Match Printable
7. Letter A Letter Maze Printable
8. Letter A Picture Sort Printable
9. Letter A Color By Code Printable
10. Letter A Uppercase and Lowercase Letter Sort
11. Letter A Counting Printable
12. Letter A Spin A Letter Activity
13. Letter A Mini Booklet (Color Version Included)
14. Letter A Artwork Printable
15. Letter A Show and Tell Printable
This resource is compatible with Common Core Standards, including:
CCSS.ELA-Literacy.RF.K.3a Demonstrate basic knowledge of one-to-one letter-sound correspondences by producing the primary sound or many of the most frequent sounds for each consonant.
CCSS.ELA-Literacy.RF.K.1d Recognize and name all upper- and lowercase letters of the alphabet.
Find other letter of the week packages by following the links below:
For more NO PREP phonics printables, check out Tweet Resources:
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ THANK YOU FOR STOPPING BY TWEET RESOURCES! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Thank you for stopping by Tweet Resources!
❶ Click the follow me button at the top of the page to receive new product information, sensational discounts and giveaway opportunities.
❷ If for any reason you are dissatisfied with the product or would like to put in a request for an alteration, please do not hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I always endeavour to respond to your requests within 48 hours!
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Connect With Me! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Chrystine Tinney © Tweet Resources. All rights reserved by the author. Purchase of this item entitles the purchaser the right to reproduce the pages for personal or classroom use ONLY. Duplication for other classes, an entire school, or commercial purposes is strictly prohibited and is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). To add additional licenses of this product, see your "my purchases” tab after purchase.